The home screen of an event app determines many things as per the end user is concerned. Let us quickly check out how the set up of the home screen can be quickly done.
Event planners/admin can customize the Home menu with their own imagery, and setup hotspots to direct users to specific sections of the app. This is done by
- First selecting the custom menu from the Manage Menus > Home menu
- Next step is to choose whether the scrolling needed is vertical or horizontal
- Vertical scrolling - app user swipes the screen from bottom to top
- Horizontal scrolling - app user swipes the screen from right to left
- The planner needs to then upload all 4 image sizes for the different phone resolutions based on the specifications provided for each screen size.
Next step is to set up hotspots on the images and map the corresponding menus. This is done by going into
Left menu > Event Setup > App Menu > Set Home menu
This is done by selecting the Screen Size (phone /table), and when the respective image loads, choose the menu from the drop down and drawn the rectangular placeholder covering the area where you want the user to tap. Click on Save to save the menu placeholder on the home screen, and do the same activity for the next menu.
The saved menus get listing on the right side with the ability to View, Edit or delete the placeholder for the menu.